Flowers from Reece...he is the best:)
We went to the renaissance festival this past weekend with Rachel while she was here visiting! It was a lot bigger deal than we thought it would be. They had a whole village built and everyone was dressed up and way into it...maybe a little too much lol.
This was Reeces costume...jk
Cool mask store
Thanks Rachel for being with Reece and I so we can have pictures together!
Reece eating his manly piece of meat!
How fun! Love the masks and the meat picture! Wow - I think this outdoes Cedar City....did they have entertainment?
ReplyDeleteHey this looks too fun. I'll bet this will be a yearly event for the two of you. Hey Reece, you with the mustache and beard, you should be a dueling knight. You are looking the part!
ReplyDeleteIt looks like fun. I know what you mean about the people who dress up getting way too into it. Looks like fun! Great flowers. How nice.
ReplyDelete