Sunday, August 5, 2012

July 4th Fun

Hey! So quick update on where we are at. We are in Temple now, and enjoying it. Caity is workin in the apartment complex office, and I just finished my OBGYN rotation at the hospital. I really enjoyed it! Who knew delivering babies, participating in hysterectomies, and talking about menstruation, abnormal bleeding, and pregnancy could be so interesting? Good times. Starting Pediatrics tomorrow. Oh and thanks for all the birthday wishes everyone, and for the fun presents! For my birthday, Caity and I went to a really nice Italian restaurant, called Pignetti's. Super good. And we saw the new batman movie, and we did a bit of shopping lots of relaxing! So for july 4th we went to some caves outside of Austin with some of our friends, and here are some pictures of the caves!
We decided that our camera made it look like we were descending into hell, due to the redness and the cave formations. Kinda cool looking. We also went to one of our favorite stops in austin, the food trucks! The cupcake truck is a favorite of ours.

3 comments:

  1. Food trucks? Cupcake trucks? Yay. Happy Birthday and 4th of July.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha its true It does look like hell I didn't even notice that in our pics. Enjoy Peds, Psych is as weird as the classes were during M2, minus Antunes for us I guess. Almost every psychiatrist I meet lives up to all the stereotypes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like the 4th was a fun day for the two of you. I love the idea of a food truck. We have them here with Mexican food??

    ReplyDelete