Well here is our weekly update!
1) We miss mountains. That was an overriding theme this week as we have unanimously decided that the 100+ heat and the humidity are not to our liking. Plus, we want some hiking and biking etc where you are not sweaty before you start! We miss you, Utah mountains that were so close not so very long ago.
2) I got to round with the OB/Peds team this week in the hospital, which was pretty cool. Highlights of that: seeing several deliveries including a C-section, and getting to do one of my first hands on thing-I got to deliver a placenta. WOOT. I guess it is a pretty menial task but I was pretty excited to do it.
3) The puppies at the puppy store, our weekly source of entertainment, has disappointed us, the puppies are not what they used to be.
4) Harry Potter was good.
5) We are glad that Penny got kicked off the Next Food Network Star. Although her food looked really really good. For the record we are rooting for Vic and Susie...
6) Caity makes the best ice cream praline dessert. It is soooo good.
I am so glad penny is gone too! she was awful! Im going for Vic or Jeff.
ReplyDeleteI agree that seeing Penny go was a good move. I'm voting for Susie. Her Mexican food looks wonderful.
ReplyDeleteewwwwww! I'm going to have to call you and hear more about what you thought about seeing the c-section ect. haha
ReplyDelete