Wednesday, August 31, 2011

August Highlights!



Hey everyone!
Well August was quite an exciting month for us! We started off by going up to Indiana and Ohio to visit fam and to go to Ivin's baptism! It was a really fun trip, and among the highlights of that is our trip to the Indianapolis Motor Speedway, where they run the Indy 500!



We also got to go and visit some Amish Country in Ohio, and we saw lots of people in wagons and shopped in some fun shops, including some cool antique malls!



While on our trip, we also celebrated my birthday (Reece)by going to Chuck E Cheese ( haha ok it was actually for Ivin's birthday, but I really enjoyed it!) I even got to help play with some of the toys/rides while I was watching after Lucy and Caity was looking after Josh.



Since being home this month, we have started school! Caity has started her online education at USU, studying Family Life Studies. That is pretty exciting, she has 4 online classes that look like they will keep her pretty busy! I started my second year of medical school, and since starting have had my first experience doing a male exam and a Female exam/PAP smear. Those were pretty cool experiences, although I was a little bit apprehensive (as was everyone else in my class). We are studying Hematology and Oncology right now,so we are learning a lot about various types of anemia and cancers, including today learning about lymphomas and leukemias. It is very interesting stuff!

For our last bit of news, we are currently in the process of finding some good baby names! Some of our top favorites include: Holden, Cooper, Emmett, Owen, Luke, Cole, Ella, Madison, Evelyn, Stella, Zoe, Penny, Maya, Rose, and Jade.






No we are not pregnant. :)



2 comments:

  1. hows ya bean? Dang, you had me going there for a second with the names! Fatherhood changes a person, Believe me, i was much skinnier before these kids. Thats awesome that you are starting your second year of medical school, i bet that your worst experiences are yet to come, but youll pull through. Take care man!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I vote for Maya, Jade, Cooper, and Holden.

    ReplyDelete