Saturday, September 3, 2011

Blast from the past

I was looking through some old pictures and thought these ones would be fun to post. They are pretty old and scanned off some slides (hence the fuzzies and kinda bad quality). Enjoy!




Grandma and Grandpa and I.


I think if you look real close my hair is flying up off my head. That is pretty
sweet!


My cousin, uncle, and I. Dad must have been taking the picture. Good times in the cruiser.


I was a pretty cool 1st grader. In case you couldn't tell ;)


Classic Easter Sunday, direct from the 90's. hahaha. I hope no one gets mad at me for posting that one.


I am pretty excited about those toys. At least one of which is from Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. For my birthday this year my brother in law sent me a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles DVD with 10 or so episodes from the original cartoon series. I watched some of them today, it was pretty fun! Reminded me of Saturday morning cartoons...back when I actually wanted to wake up on Saturday.


Here are some sweet memories...the orange van and the cabin. I am also lookin pretty good here with my matching sweats/windbreakers that are strung tight around my head. haha

Now if only we could get a hold of some sweet pictures of Caity....

Stay tuned!














1 comment:

  1. Oh! Those are sooo darling! I will forgive the picture with me in it because it is so far away you can't see too many awkward details! haha

    Good times! What a wonderful family we have. And you are a wonderful brother.

    ReplyDelete