Sunday, August 22, 2010

Houston!

This weekend we went to the Galleria mall in Houston. It is the biggest mall we have ever seen! The mall had an ice skating rink in the middle of it and every store you can think of. There was a really fun candy store that we loved but the mall cop on his segway stopped me from taking any pictures! Reece's favorite store was the Lego store of course. Too bad they didn't have this store when he was a kid! It took us five hours just to walk around the mall without even doing a lot of shopping, but we loved it! Outside of the mall the is an place called the Water Wall. It was definitely worth seeing and also cooled us off! After we stopped at a mediocre antique mall and some more shopping at the outlet mall. Reece got some coins and I got some super cute shoes!

The Water Wall


Lego store



The only thing they let you take a picture of in the candy store...the least coolest thing in the store.

Ice skating rink

Antique shop

We thought this was funny

Of course I loved the antique Barbies

3 comments:

  1. wow, when i come visit, going to this mall is a must! looks like you had fun! cant believe you got away with only buying a few coins and a pair of shoes, good job! i wouldnt have been able to do that...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun day away at the mall in Houston, looking at shoes and Legos. I'll go to the antique store with you guys sometime.
    Looking Good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun! I think I would have tried on half of the boots in the antique shop just to be funny! Did you see a bunch of old ladies walking around the mall just getting exercise? :)

    ReplyDelete