Our moving truck finally moved and we have our stuff!!! No more air mattress and camp chairs. It took us a lot longer than we thought to unpack and organize but luckily we found a spot for everything in our tiny apartment. There will be more decorating improvements in the future but for now we are happy with what we have:) Thanks Aunt Janet for the chairs we love them. Thanks Grandma and Grandpa Weed for the cabinet, it helped us so much for extra storage and actually gave us a drawer for our silverware! Thanks mom for all the extra furniture and especially the dresser...we were worried it wouldn't fit in our room..our bed barely fits in our room! Thanks Krystal for the couches...the movers say thanks too..they were a light lift. Thanks Katrina for the great quilt, it adds a lot of color to the room:) Oh and thanks everyone for all the wedding presents we have everything we need for our first little apartment! Before After Our stuffed closet
Those couch covers sure classed up those couches! Can I have them back? JK :) Looks like a pretty nice place and now you have a air matress for me to sleep on when I come visit!
Hey, you two are first class decorators! Way to go. The place looks great and very comfortable. I'm loving the quilt on the bed. And the sofas with the red pillows looks classy
Your apartment looks great now! I guess you really were camping for awhile. Life has really started now. Good luck. Love, Janet
ReplyDeleteNice to have it all unpacked! It looks like a much more enjoyable, livable place now.
ReplyDeleteThose couch covers sure classed up those couches! Can I have them back? JK :) Looks like a pretty nice place and now you have a air matress for me to sleep on when I come visit!
ReplyDeleteHey, you two are first class decorators! Way to go. The place looks great and very comfortable. I'm loving the quilt on the bed. And the sofas with the red pillows looks classy
ReplyDelete