So basically Reece and I are enjoying College Station a lot! We still do not have our stuff yet from the moving truck but we are having fun camping out in our apartment. We have camping chairs to watch TV and an air mattress...not bad at all! Saturday we got to go to the white coat ceremony where Reece got his snazzy med school coat. We thought we had charged the camera before we left but right as Reece got on stage I took a picture and then it died!!! But at least a got one good one of Reece getting his jacket. After, we celebrated at our new favorite restaurant so far called On the Border...yummy Mexican food! We had heard that the George Bush library at A&M was cool so we checked it out later that day. It was really fun...and long! Our favorite part was the presidential limo. We have noticed that Texas loves George Bush. They have a lot of things named after him. We have also noticed they have a lot of Sonics and Diet Dr Pepper in every restaurant! I think we will adjust just fine:)
This is the med school faculty

Reece getting his jacket!
Reece trying to land a plane...he failed
Me talking to George
reece talking to George
In front of a pretend white house
Piece of the Berlin wall..pretty cool
So glad you made it safely! Reece, you look pretty official in your white lab coat! Let the adventures begin!
ReplyDeleteLove all the photos. Reece looks great in his white coat. Do you have the same one for all three years? Your history in school may be told in the interesting stains. Texas is the birthplace of Dr. Pepper, so I'm glad it is readily available.
ReplyDeleteI can't wait to see pictures of your new place! You guys are going to have so much fun even if Reece is going to be super busy.
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday to a great future Doctor. The white coat look great and the beautiful girl next to you is picture perfect. Congratulations on a good start. The bush library is something I want to see
ReplyDeleteTearing up! You look so grown up and official! I'll have to call you asap for the details! Lab coat and all - wow! :)
ReplyDelete