Saturday, October 1, 2011

At least it wasn't a roach

Well we had a kinda fun, kinda traumatic event in our apartment the other day! We got home from working out and were walking into the room, and I noticed something on the wall! It was about 2 inches long and looked like this:
The way Caity screamed though, you would have think we had this on our wall:
Anyways, when we walked a little closer, it fell off the wall and down by the head of our bed, which then elicited more screams, and so then we had to clear out all of our furniture and stuff under our bed in order to find that little lizard that also happened to be the same color as our carpet. And really really fast. So we got the broom and a little tupperware, with Caity watching with the broom I stuck my head under the bed to find it. Then it ran out from under the bed, and after a lot more screaming, I trapped it under the tupperware, and we then took it outside. That lizard was so fast, but as Caity said, "at least it wasn't a roach."

3 comments:

  1. Apparently some people are having a hard time commenting on our blog...I checked the settings to make sure that you can comment, and I think you should be able too....so if you still can't I am sorry, let me know and Ill see if there is anything else going on

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would have done exactly like Caity! I was home alone the other day with a gigantic spider and had to call my neighbor to come and save me from it. I would have been absolutely tormented all day had I not called upon my very brave neighbor to exterminate.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had a hard time not screaming along with your description. What a freaky thing. Good thing it's close to Halloween.

    ReplyDelete